1.PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Customer or the Internet user is informed that the Seller carries out automated processing of personal data concerning him under the conditions defined below collected via the Site.
The data controller is the Company COMPAGNIE ALIMENTAIRE with a capital of 43,447.68 euros, whose registered office is ZAC de l’Agavon, 1 Rue Guy de Maupassant, 13170 Les Pennes Mirabeau, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Aix-en-Provence under number 399 378 629, represented by Catherine Bertrand, email address firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1 Collection of personal data of the Customer or the Internet user
The personal data collected on the Site are as follows:
– Account Opening: When creating the Customer’s account, the latter must register: his name, first name, email, password, address and telephone. This information is required to be able to create an account and order Products. Some personal information is also collected optionally: title, date of birth.
The Customer’s choice regarding the subscription to the Newsletter and the receipt of special offers from the Seller’s partners, proposed when opening the Account, is also collected.
– Connection: When the Customer or Internet User connects to the Site, the Seller collects, in particular, its connection, usage and location data;
– Placing an order: When the Customer places an order for a Product, the content of his order is collected by the Seller (choice, quantity, price, date);
It is recalled that the Seller does not record any financial data relating to the Customer’s bank account or credit card, as part of the payment for the Products;
– Cookies: Cookies are used, within the framework of the use of the Site, in order to collect certain information from the Customer or the Internet user (in particular, the IP address, information relating to the computer used for navigation , the connection mode, the type and version of the internet browser, the operating system and other technical identifiers or the URL address of the connections, including the date and time, as well as the content accessed) . The Internet user or the Customer has the possibility of deactivating Cookies from the parameters of his browser.
When certain information is mandatory to access specific features of the Site, this mandatory nature is indicated at the time of data entry. In the event of refusal on the part of the Customer or the Internet user to provide mandatory information, the latter will not be able to create an account and place orders.
1.2 Use of personal data
The personal data collected from the Customer or the Internet user is intended to provide the services of the Site, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of its account by the Customer;
– management of the order by the Seller (preparation of the order, routing, delivery, collection, follow-up);
– follow-up of the execution of the contract of sale of the Products;
– organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
– verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the Customer;
– Sending commercial and advertising information, depending on the Customer’s preferences.
– compliance with legal, accounting and tax obligations.
1.3 Sharing of Customer’s personal data with third parties.
The personal data of which the Seller is the recipient may be shared with third-party companies, in the following cases:
– when the Customer uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Seller is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
The Seller also uses service providers who enable it to provide its Services (web host, email service, online payment services) and who can receive, receive and process this data.
– the Customer’s personal data is also communicated to the carrier of the Product to be delivered;
– the data may also be communicated to the company in charge of managing its accounts; Tax and social security services, Seller’s legal advice;
– If required by law, the Seller may transmit data to respond to claims against the Seller and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
– If the Seller is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset sale or receivership proceeding, it may be required to assign or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, the Customer will be informed, before the personal data is transferred to a third party.
– if the Customer has opted to receive commercial offers from the Seller’s partners, the Customer’s personal data is communicated to them.
– the routing of SMS and commercial emails
In any event, the Customer’s personal data is not transmitted to companies located outside the European Union.
In general, apart from the cases set out above, the Seller undertakes not to sell, rent, assign or give access to third parties to the Customer’s personal data without his prior consent, unless forced to do so. for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of defence, etc.).
1.4 Duration of retention of personal data
The Seller keeps the data only for the time necessary to achieve the determined purpose or to fulfill its contractual and legal obligations. These legal storage requirements may in particular arise from commercial or tax regulations.
The Seller also archives the data for a period of five years from the closing of the Customer’s account.
1.5 Security and Privacy
The Seller implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect the personal data of the Customer or the Internet user, against alterations, destruction and unauthorized access, including in particular firewalls, physical access controls to data centers and information access authorization controls. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Seller cannot guarantee infallible security for the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
The data is transmitted to the Seller in a secure manner using the https encryption process. The Site also uses a secure payment module such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
The Customer’s personal data is stored either in the Seller’s databases or in those of its service providers, which are located within the European Union.
Depending on their sensitivity, different protection processes such as encryption can be applied to the data so that they are not accessible or readable.
1.6 Information and Implementation of the rights of the Customer or the Internet user on his personal data:
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, the Customer or the Internet user has the following rights:
– He can exercise his right of access, to know the personal data concerning him,
– He can request the update or deletion of data concerning him by logging into his account and configuring the parameters of this account,
– He can request the deletion of his account,
– He can request the portability of his data, i.e. the right to receive his data in a structured format and to transmit them to another data controller,
– He can request the limitation of the processing of his data,
– He can oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of his data,
– He may oppose or withdraw his consent to the use, by the Seller, of his contact details for prospecting or direct marketing purposes or finally for sending solicitations via e-mail.
– The Customer can also give instructions for the fate of his personal data in the event of death.
The Customer may exercise his rights at any time by contacting the Seller at the following email address: email@example.com or unsubscribe, in the case of newsletter emails, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each e -mail received. The Customer can also manage the use of his personal data and in particular his preferences in terms of commercial prospecting directly from his account or by writing directly to the Seller at the address above.
To facilitate the processing of his request, the Customer or Internet User is advised to specify his surname, first name and email address. In addition, the Seller may, if he deems it necessary, verify the identity of the Customer or the Internet user, by any valid identity document.
The Seller undertakes to send a response within a maximum period of one (1) month from the date of exercise of his right by the Customer or the Internet user. If necessary, this period may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests.
If the Customer or Internet user believes that the Seller is using their personal data inappropriately, they can contact the Seller directly and also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. For any additional information or complaint, the Customer or the Internet user can contact the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (more information on www.cnil.fr).
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Seller is the owner of the Site and all the elements that compose it, such as in particular photographs, visuals, texts, drawings and images, trademarks, logos, domain names and is the holder of the all the related rights.
Thus, all elements of the Site, whether visual or audio, including the underlying technology, are protected by French and international laws relating to Intellectual Property.
Any total or partial reproduction of this content without the Seller’s prior written authorization is strictly prohibited and is likely to constitute an offense of counterfeiting.
The Customer or the Internet user who has a personal Internet site and who wishes to place, for personal use, on his site a simple link referring directly to the Seller’s Site, must request prior written authorization from the Seller.